"The cycle of Love that God pours into our life is not complete until it is pouring out of ours to meet the needs of other people."
-Joyce Meyer

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Morning of making wishes at the Mall



The coin purse of my wallet was so full and we happened to be at Willow Bend mall. We had a hour to stall until picking Grey up from school. Typically those little rides at the mall in front of the play area eat my change up in no time. Definitely a bummer of a way to go through change. Most of the time they eat your change anyways. But, as we came down the elevator I saw the water fountain / pond thing-a-majig that Riley is always admiring. There's a sign at the one at Willow Bend indicating that all the change is donated to Children's Medical Center in Dallas. (I'm sure each mall donates to a different charity) And- I realized I'd never really stopped to let her throw pennies in there before. So- One penny, nickle and dime at a time, she had the best, simple fun.....making wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment