"The cycle of Love that God pours into our life is not complete until it is pouring out of ours to meet the needs of other people."
-Joyce Meyer

Sunday, November 7, 2010

jones design company | stylish custom designs

This is my favorite blog to follow. I LOVE to see how other people decorate their house and I love creative ideas. This gal inspires me in so many ways. Her home, her style, how her faith is seen and I'm sure felt as soon as you walk into her door, her "mommy moments", her creative flare....and on and on. Love her latest post....how she & her family are changing up Christmas this year. A wonderful way to really celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. It's the beginning of November, but I'm now feeling the spirit of Christmas :) Check out her blog...you'll be hooked!

jones design company | stylish custom designs

No comments:

Post a Comment